Blog

Sony and 3D: We Want to Take Off the Glasses

by Charles-Edouard Carrier

Sony and 3D: We Want to Take Off the Glasses

Are you planning on buying the latest 3D television for Christmas? Actually, the option seems very interesting … but you’re hesitating because you’re waiting for 3D without glasses? Well you’ll have to be patient, because Sony is not planning on releasing one until 2015. And of course, it is unlikely that the price will be […]

>> Read more

Smart TV: Did You Say Intelligent?

by Sylvie Thibault

Smart TV: Did You Say Intelligent?

The biggest player in the global electronics market, Samsung (which means three stars in Korean), has arrived at Fillion. Among this brand’s many featured products that stand out is the Smart TV: a well identified UFO. The connected TV was the hot topic at the last Consumer Electronics Show (the largest international exhibition of consumer […]

>> Read more

CinemaNow is Finally Available in Canada

by Charles-Edouard Carrier

CinemaNow is Finally Available in Canada

We all know Netflix, the video-on-demand service with a monthly fee. However, several Web-connected TVs don’t support subscriptions to NetFlix. CinemaNow is an alternative that is available to Canadians, particularly Panasonic customers. CinemaNow has just arrived in Canada. The service is similar to what NetFlix offers. By contrast, with CinemaNow you pay for each item, […]

>> Read more

BOSE OE2 Headphones

by Charles-Edouard Carrier

BOSE OE2 Headphones

The new Bose OE2 and OE2i headphones have just arrived on the market. Marking the new generation of on-ear headphones from Bose, the OE2 are lighter, more compact than previous models and available in a version that is compatible with the iPhone and iPod. The TriPort technology, exclusive to Bose, provides perfectly balanced sound with […]

>> Read more

NAD Presents the VISO 1 Dock

by Charles-Edouard Carrier

NAD Presents the VISO 1 Dock

While most brands of audio-video products are now offering their own versions of the iPod / iPhone dock, NAD decided to raise the bar and will soon launch its VISO 1! This module, with a great look that resembles a big capsule, is actually a powerful base for iPod and Bluetooth devices. This feature is […]

>> Read more

Portable Music with the New SoundLink from Bose

by Charles-Edouard Carrier

Portable Music with the New SoundLink from Bose

Although the previous version of the SoundLink from Bose was noteworthy, the latest model in this popular series is even more impressive! The new SoundLink Bluetooth for smartphone from Bose is more compact, more efficient and more powerful! With Bluetooth, the SoundLink connects wirelessly directly to your smartphone, tablet or computer. As for the rechargeable […]

>> Read more

Preview of Lumix 3D from Panasonic

by Charles-Edouard Carrier

Preview of Lumix 3D from Panasonic

Panasonic recently unveiled the prototype of a new digital camera, the Lumix 3D. While double-lens digital cameras that take three-dimensional images are slowly appearing on shelves, the latest offering from Panasonic may hold an enviable place within this class of compact cameras. Able to shoot in both high-definition and three-dimensional, this 3D HD ability will […]

>> Read more

Boston Acoustics Shrinks with the SoundWare XS 5.1

by Charles-Edouard Carrier

Boston Acoustics Shrinks with the SoundWare XS 5.1

Boston Acoustics is for customers who are looking for compact and stylish products by focusing on a whole new speaker system: The SoundWare XS 5.1. The system includes the smallest speaker system ever produced by Boston Acoustics. Four speakers and a subwoofer make up the SoundWare XS 5.1, which is available in two colours and […]

>> Read more

Very Limited Edition BeoVision 10 Chanterelle

by Charles-Edouard Carrier

Very Limited Edition BeoVision 10 Chanterelle

Are you thinking of buying a Bang & Olufsen television and are ready to go all out? You might be interested in a limited edition BeoVision 10, but you will have to be very lucky to bring this special screen home to your living room, because only 500 units are being sold… Bang & Olufsen […]

>> Read more

Nowadays, TVs Have Lost Their Signals! You Have to Go Digital!

by Patrice Bouchard

Nowadays, TVs Have Lost Their Signals! You Have to Go Digital!

For several months now, we have known that Thursday, September 1, 2011 marks the disappearance of the analogue signal. Now, a digital signal takes over. What do you do if you have lost the signal from your antenna? If your TV is new, there’s a good chance that it already has an integrated digital decoder. […]

>> Read more