New products

Recent articles on this topic :

CES 2014: Panasonic

par Bruno Cardinal

CES 2014: Panasonic

On October 31 , Panasonic announced the cessation of production of plasma TVs , the exercise was deemed unprofitable in the current market environment ( dominated by sales of LCD TVs ) . The Japanese giant is seen now forced to face a fierce competition on equal terms , without the umbrella of a proprietary […]

>> Suite

Beolab 14 : The ultimate compact speaker ensemble

par Bruno Cardinal

Beolab 14 : The ultimate compact speaker ensemble

Bang & Olufsen has the reputation of making products with distinctive looks, built around proprietary technologies. Judging by what we see and hear from the new Beolab 14 speaker range, I would say this reputation is well deserved. The Beolab 14 is a compact, self-powered speaker system available in stereo (2.1) or surround (4.1 and […]

>> Suite

Bang & Olufsen Presents the BeoLab12

par Charles-Edouard Carrier

Bang & Olufsen Presents the BeoLab12

Bang & Olufsen, which never does things halfway, brings out the BeoLab12 from its box of ideas. These are active speakers that are attached directly to the wall. Faithful to Bang & Olufsen (B & O) standards, the BeoLab12 are designed with remarkable precision. Their specifications meet the highest requirements and the clean finish in […]

>> Suite

Contest: Decorate the BeoSound 8

par Charles-Edouard Carrier

Contest: Decorate the BeoSound 8

Have you seen the BeoSound 8 from Bang & Olufsen? It’s probably one of the prettiest iPod docking stations you can find on the market today. The two large colour discs that cover the powerful speakers of the BeoSound 8 are surely what distinguish it most from other docks. Through a contest, Bang & Olufsen […]

>> Suite

Camera: A Sony That Is Thin, Fast and Rugged

par Charles-Edouard Carrier

Camera: A Sony That Is Thin, Fast and Rugged

Sony recently introduced a new model of ultra-thin cameras: the Cyber-shot T-series (DSC-TX200V). Not only is this camera very thin, it is also the aim-and-shoot camera with the highest resolution. Filled with technical features that exceed the competition, the Sony TX200V is also wrapped in a durable casing that protects it from the external elements. […]

>> Suite

EarSet 3i from Bang & Olufsen

par Charles-Edouard Carrier

EarSet 3i from Bang & Olufsen

The EarSet 3i are the latest products presented by Danish company Bang & Olufsen. Capable of exceptional sound quality, the EarSet 3i luxury headphones are a model derived from the EarSet 1 Mobile. In fact, they are the in-ear version of the EarSet 1 Mobile, which cover the ears. The design is clearly signed Bang […]

>> Suite

Yamaha Restio ISX-800: Wall Mounted

par Charles-Edouard Carrier

Yamaha Restio ISX-800: Wall Mounted

The Restio audio device is perfectly designed. This compact Yamaha system combines a CD player, AM/FM tuner, iPhone / iPod dock, USB port and alarm clock, easily integrating into any urban and refined decor. You can use the Restio to listen to CDs, the radio, music stored on Apple devices or on a USB key. […]

>> Suite

Sony and 3D: We Want to Take Off the Glasses

par Charles-Edouard Carrier

Sony and 3D: We Want to Take Off the Glasses

Are you planning on buying the latest 3D television for Christmas? Actually, the option seems very interesting … but you’re hesitating because you’re waiting for 3D without glasses? Well you’ll have to be patient, because Sony is not planning on releasing one until 2015. And of course, it is unlikely that the price will be […]

>> Suite

Smart TV: Did You Say Intelligent?

par Sylvie Thibault

Smart TV: Did You Say Intelligent?

The biggest player in the global electronics market, Samsung (which means three stars in Korean), has arrived at Fillion. Among this brand’s many featured products that stand out is the Smart TV: a well identified UFO. The connected TV was the hot topic at the last Consumer Electronics Show (the largest international exhibition of consumer […]

>> Suite

CinemaNow is Finally Available in Canada

par Charles-Edouard Carrier

CinemaNow is Finally Available in Canada

We all know Netflix, the video-on-demand service with a monthly fee. However, several Web-connected TVs don’t support subscriptions to NetFlix. CinemaNow is an alternative that is available to Canadians, particularly Panasonic customers. CinemaNow has just arrived in Canada. The service is similar to what NetFlix offers. By contrast, with CinemaNow you pay for each item, […]

>> Suite