Denon

Denon is a Japanese electronic company that originated digital audio technology, while specializing in manufacturing of hi-fidelity professional and consumer audio equipment Its story began in 1910. For many decades, Denon was a brand name of Nippon-Columbia, the Japanese side of Columbia Records. In 2001, Ripplewood Holdings bought 98% of Columbia’s Denon audio electronics operation and Hitachi the remainder 2%. In 2002, Ripplewood founded D&M by buying out Marantz to form D&M Holdings. The Denon brand came from a merger of Denki Onkyo and others in 1939.

Visit Denon for more details on their products.

Recent articles on this topic :

Denon announces the AH-D7000, a pair of ultra-luxurious headphones

par Stéphane Dion

Denon announces the AH-D7000, a pair of ultra-luxurious headphones

Denon has just announced the release of a new high-end headphone, the AH-D7000. The new product, with a price tag of over $1100USD, is made from natural mahogany. With its microfiber diaphragms, “Acoustic Optimizer” sound pressure balancing technology, cloth-wrapped cable, gold-plated connectors, magnesium frame, as well as leather ear pads, this headphone will be sure […]

>> Suite

Denon announces the DVD-2500BT

par Stéphane Dion

Denon announces the DVD-2500BT

Denon has just launched a new high-end Blu-Ray player, the DVD-2500BT. The player is equipped with an HDMI 1.3a port and supports 1080/24p resolution. The unit is, of course, capable of decoding Dolby Digital as well as DTS-HD. The DVD-2500BT is also equipped with a high-grade I/P conversion technology for HD. The DVD-2500BT will be […]

>> Suite